Translate this blog to: Français,Deutsch,Spanish and more!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

30 Years without John Lennon


It was 30 years ago today that John Lennon ☮ was killed ✝, but his ♫ music and lyrics ♪ lives on forever ♥ ... that's his legacy !!!





Can anyone belive this? I can’t…..he was killed before I was born but the music of The Beatles and John’s music and lyrics are something that can’t be erase or copied. Whenever days like this arrive….when we mourn a love one or a musician we admire, I always wonder (and i ask you) how his career would have been. How his life would be? What else John could have done, writte or sing?

Maybe he already gave his all on this earth, maybe he was just ready to be more. What else can we say about john, he was a possitive person and his messages were allways full of peace and love...he truly was a hippie, a man ahead of his time.


"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...