Translate this blog to: Français,Deutsch,Spanish and more!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lonely night with the moon.


I wonder how many secrets The Moon has already heard from my lips. How many secret encounter she has witnessed... and how many creatures she has discovered lurking in the dark.
No matter where we go, she is there, watching silently and shining, reminding us that someone is always watching us.


      Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms And the autumn moon is bright.
-   Maria Ouspenskaya's  ("The Wolf Man" 1941)





"Last night I met with the moon, because she was alone and I stayed with her. She said she saw you but she didn't wanted to tell me where you were, she said you are looking for me but she did not tell you where I am. She said you also look at the same starry night looking for an answer in the sky. "





"Anoche me encontré con la luna, como estaba sola me quede con ella. Me dijo que te vio pero no me quiso decir donde estas, me dijo que me buscas pero ella no te dijo dónde estoy. Dice que también miras la misma noche estrellada buscando una respuesta en el cielo."





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...