Translate this blog to: Français,Deutsch,Spanish and more!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh! $


Have u ever been undecided about doing a trip? Even if it sounds fantastic, something always comes to my mind….MONEY$$$

That dirty money!, we can’t live without it. We need $, when we have $ on our pockets, it can make us happy or miserable…true story. The thing is that doing something always takes us to spend money, and sometimes money we don’t even have!

Im close to doing this trip, the thing is that I have some of the $$$(I don’t even want to say its name!) but….i kinda feel guilty for asking more to other people hehehe (I don’t have a job,yet).

Wish money could fall down from the sky everytime it rains. Who agrees with me?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...