Translate this blog to: Français,Deutsch,Spanish and more!

Monday, May 18, 2009

" Only when I sleep "




Today the moon came out earlier. I have not seen the moon in brought daylight in a long time and the day felt even better .  Usually people won’t put their eyes up to the sky, I don’t know why. They look ahead, back, left and right but they never look up. Why people refuse to believe that there can be something above us? or is it that dreamers looks up to the sky way too much?

When can you see the daytime moon? :

  • Look within a week or so of the date of full moon.
  • Before full moon, look for the daytime moon in the afternoon.
  • After full moon, look for the daytime moon in the morning.






I would like to sleep and sleep so my mind won't torment me with the cold reality, wandering these streets, feel the breeze and have no worries. I would like to dream for a long time, drown under the black night so the moon and the stars accompany me. My only company (sometimes).

The night better be eternal, I’m not talking about the darkness, I am talking about the long and comforting dreams we would have.






 Quisiera dormir y dormir para que mi mente no me atormente con la fría realidad, vagar por estas calles, sentir la brisa y no tener preocupaciones. Quisiera soñar por mucho tiempo, ahogarme debajo de la noche negra y que la luna y las estrellas me acompañen. Mi única compañía (a veces).

Mejor que la noche sea eterna, no hablo de la oscuridad, hablo de los sueños largos y reconfortantes que tendríamos.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...