Translate this blog to: Français,Deutsch,Spanish and more!

Monday, September 13, 2010

All Good (Eng and Esp)



Todas las piezas del rompecabezas han encajado en su lugar. La desesperación, angustia y depresión ya es un recuerdo distante de la época en la que me sentía atrapada por situaciones que no podía controlar al 100%. Huuuuy que doloroso es seguir el curso de la vida, a tu lado….todos los demás.

Que imposible fue sentirme libre, ya ni me reconocía. Estos días, soy libre…aunque todavía me falta una cosa más que tengo que probarme pero, no pasa nada.

Después de ordenar mi cabeza, mi vida, comencé a ordenar la vida que deje a medias …libertad, amigos, proyectos personales. En el camino, se quedaron varias personas …atrás, sufrí por unas más que por otras…la verdad, en ese momento necesitaba de ellas pero que se le puede hacer? Una vez más, libertad, todos deciden lo que quieren. Y en realidad no tengo tiempo para personas que son un peso mas en mi vida, no tengo tiempo ni ganas, esas personas me aburren, que feo es, pero me aburren y las deje atrás con mucho gusto! ….siento los hombros más relajados. Lo chistoso es que muchos se quieren subir a mi nube cuando ven que las cosas fluyen para mí, pero!, sorry very much….no tengo tiempo, tengo cosas mejores que hacer. Y de los dramas? Los de los demás son suficientes.





All the pieces snapped into place. Despair, anxiety and depression is a distant memory of the time when I felt trapped by situations that could not control a 100%. Ooooh how painful it is to follow the course of life, by your side .... All others.

It was impossible to feel free, I do not even recognize myself. These days, I'm free ... although I still have one more thing I have to try on but it’s all good.

After ordering my head, my life, I began to order the other half part of life that I left behind ... freedom, friends, personal ambitions. Along the way, several people were left ... back, I suffered for some more than others ... the truth, at that time I needed them but what can be done? Once again, freedom, everyone decides what they want. And actually I have no time for people who are no more than a weight in my life, I have no time , these people bore me, which is ugly, but I get bored and left them behind with pleasure! .... I feel more relaxed on the shoulders. The funny thing is that many wants to get on my cloud when they see things flow for me, but!, Sorry very much .... I have no time, I have better things to do.And the dramas? dramas of others are enought.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...