Translate this blog to: Français,Deutsch,Spanish and more!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Malas noticias...


Hace 2 semanas esto fue posteado en el blog de los deftones:


Hello Everyone,

It deeply saddens me to inform you all that our brother Chi Cheng was involved in a terrible car accident last night. He is currently in a Northern California Hospital in serious, but stable condition. I am on my way up North right now to be by his side along with the rest of our band mates and family. Chi is one of the strongest people I know, and I'm praying that his strength will get him through this. Please say a prayer for him as well.

-chino


Hoy los fans solo podemos rezar y esperar a que despierte.
Esta es una cancion de joan baez que la madre de Chi dejo la pasada semana..es una hermosa canion, pero la letra dice mucho sin su melodia. Esto es algo que definitivamente siento.


No Man is an Island- by Joan Baez

No man is an island,
No man stands alone,
Each man's joy, is joy to me,
Each man's grief is my own.

We need one another,
So I will defend,
Each man as my brother,
Each man as my friend.

I saw the people gather,
I heard the music start,
The song that they are singing,
Is singing in my heart.

No man is an island,
Way out in the blue,
We all look to the one above,
For our strength to renew.

When I help my brother,
Then I know that I,
Plant the seed of friendship
That will never die.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...